Yes Lease Terms and Conditions
Yes Lease Ltd
The Phoenix Works, 500 King Street, Longton, Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1EZ
Tel: 01782 254444
Yes Lease Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority. Registered No : FCA Authorisation FRN 724212
Full Trading Name – Yes Lease Limited - Company Registration Number – 08734869
VAT Number 174026130 –BVRLA Registration Number – 2018
Financial Services Register Number – FRN 724212
Registered Address – The Phoenix Works, 500 King Street, Longton, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3 1EZ
These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) apply, between you and Yes Lease Limited, The Phoenix Works, 500 King Street, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3 1EZ. Company Registration Number 08734869 (“we”, “us” and “our” as appro-priate) for the sourcing by us via various funding options of motor vehicles as listed on our website or in Other direct com-munications with you, and as supplied by recommended motor vehicle
• The prices quoted include VAT if personal leasing and excluding VAT if business leasing unless stated otherwise. All prices will exclude VAT on the order form for both personal and business users. Should the VAT rate change between the points of taking the order to the supply of the vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly. Prices also include delivery by the dealer to your chosen UK Mainland destination, number plates, Road Fund License included for the term if applicable & subject to the manufactures.
• Your order of a vehicle from Yes Lease Limited website is an offer. All orders are subject to finance acceptance, availability, prices changes and the payment of the holding/documentation fee in accordance with your accepted order. If the vehicle you have ordered is not available, Yes Lease will contact you via Telephone/e-mail to provide possible alternatives to you. If the vehicle is available and Yes Lease accepts your order then we will contact you to request any payments of the deposit/documentation fees in accordance with your accepted order. Credit approval does not guarantee the allocation of a vehicle.
• Yes Lease reserves the right to change the price either before or after Yes Lease accepts an order. We shall notify you immediately of such a change and you have the right to cancel your order, if the change is not acceptable without charges or costs to you. If any payments have already been made, these will be refunded within 14 days from the cancellation. Yes Lease also reserves the right to cancel this agreement before or after Yes Lease accepts an order, if any monies have been paid to Yes Lease these will be refunded back to you within 14 days of the cancellation.
• These terms and conditions form part of your contract with Yes Lease Limited. They are in addition to, and not superseded by, any agreement you enter into with the leasing company concerned. You will be required to sign an agreement with the leasing company before you take delivery of your vehicle.
• The prices notified to you by us include VAT if personal leasing, do not include VAT if business leasing, include the delivery cost (unless specified) by the dealer to your chosen UK mainland destination, and includes number plate, Road Fund Licence (if applicable) and Vehicle Registration Charge. Please note that vehicles may be pre-regis-tered, which may mean that you are required to have a MOT performed on your vehicle, and may also mean that the period of warranty over the vehicle has already
• Prices quoted may be subject to change depending on vehicle colour or specification. This is due to different residual values set by the finance company or stock availability. If the change is not acceptable without charges or costs to you. If any payments have already been made, these will be refunded within 14 days from the cancellation.
• If you have not opted to have the servicing/maintenance provided by the leasing company then you are respon-sible for servicing the vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer’s schedule. The vehicle must be returned to the leasing company in a roadworthy state. Tyres must be at or above the legal limit. If you need clarification of this please ask for a copy of the BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental Leasing Association) guide which can be provided upon request. The vehicle must have a valid MOT certificate if required. If you don’t return the vehicle in a road-worthy state in accordance with the BVRLA guide, you may be charged for remedial/cleaning/upkeep work by the leasing company.
• If you have opted to have your maintenance provided by the leasing company (or a third party that we may have introduced you to) you are responsible for arranging the service in accordance with their instructions.
• Prices on the website are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by Yes Lease capable of an acceptance by you.
• Information on “lead times” are estimates only and do not constitute an obligation to supply. Yes Lease Ltd has no control or influence over manufacturer lead times and will not be held responsible for any losses or inconvenience caused because of a manufacturer delay.
• Yes Lease Limited can introduce you to a number of finance providers. We may receive a commission if you enter into an agreement with them. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and if the customer asks, the amount of that commission. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that commission means any financial consideration. In line with new legislation, if you would like Yes Lease Limited to disclose any poten-tial commission please make your request to our head office address, or via email to email@example.com or by calling our offices on 01782 254444.
• With all orders a deposit may be required, you will be advised of the amount at the point of order. Once your order has been accepted any cancellation by you will result in the loss of your deposit/fee’s and will incur additional charges from Yes Lease Limited of £600 including vat, in addition to this cancellation charge, additional charges may be payable to the manufacturer/supply dealer. (This is at the discretion of the manufacturer/supplying dealer).
• If you are an Individual, Sole Trader or Partnership with less than 4 Partners you may need to complete a cooling off period prior to taking delivery of your vehicle. You may be requested to send in two proofs of identification (gas/electric/council tax/water bill etc) dated within the last 90 days and the photo card of your Driving Licence for a particular partner/s as specified.
• All Cancellations need to be provided in writing to Yes Lease Ltd – The Phoenix Works, 500 King Street, Longton, Stoke On Trent, ST3 1EZ, alternatively this can be provided on an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We are committed to the highest standards of customer service. Should you have any complaint about our service, please let us know as soon as possible, either by phone 01782 254444 or by email to email@example.com, and we will endeavour to resolve them with you in a fair and effective man-ner. We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours of receipt and will take all reasonable steps to resolving it promptly to your and our satisfaction. We will provide you with a timescale for resolv-ing the dispute and keep you regularly updated with its progress. For further information please refer to our full complaints procedure on our website www.yes-lease.co.uk
• Yes Lease Ltd is a credit broker, not a lender.
• E &O E